Operations Executive (Cleaning Service Industry)
- Tuas West Road - EW32
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
FROM $ 2800 / month
- Assists Operation Manager in various projects, coordinate, execute the general cleaning process and cleaning logistics
- Perform Risk Assessment at site.
- Review work orders to ensure that assignments are completed timely.
- Provide guidance and on Job Training to cleaners, ensure team member’s skill and service competency are maintained.
- Reporting to the Assistant Operation Manager (AOM).
- Any other administration / operation duties may be assigned on ad hoc basis.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level/Professional Certificate/NITEC with at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the cleaning service industry is preferred.
- Strong industry knowledge on commercial cleaning and disinfection.
- Prior experience in Risk Assessment.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Excellent leadership skills with good initiatives, able to analyses and think flexibly.
- Supervisory skills to manage cleaners.
- Good interpersonal and communication in English, Mandarin or Malay is essential.
- Assist to deliver equipment and products to customers’ sites.
- Possess a class 3 driving license.
- Computer literacy – Email, Microsoft Excel.
- Singaporean ONLY.
- 6 working days per week
- Location: Multiple locations / Island wide Singapore
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About the Employer