Guest Service Agent - Attractions [Expired]
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
$ 2000 / month
• Row the sampan boat in a safe and efficient manner
• Ensure that workstation is well-maintained. This includes making sure that equipment and working tools are well-arranged and counter is stocked.
• Work closely with other team members to review regularly on safety procedures in order to suggest optimal operations for the Sampan.
• Be conversant with all facets of sampan operations including fire safety and emergency related procedures.
• Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the sampan. Ensure work area is litter-free and presentable at all times.
• Attend to guest requests. In the event that the request is not directly related to his/her area of capacity, to forward the request on to the right department.
• Monitor activities in the sampan area and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Security Department.
• Adhere to departmental and organizational benchmarking standards.
• Attend training sessions as and when scheduled.
• Attend scheduled departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
• Minimum GCE O Level.
• Certificate in Hospitality Operations from a recognized institution is preferred.
• Excellent guest relations and communication skills.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
• Candidates must have a good command of spoken and written English.
• Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills.
• A team player who is organized and is able to work independently.
• Can motivate fellow team members to achieve shift targets.
• Well-groomed and professional disposition.
• Good physical health
About the Employer