Events & Sales Executive
- Fort Canning - DT20
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3500 / month
• 5 Day work week
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Annual Increment based on Yearly Performance
• Employee discount of 15% on non-promotional items for both our F&B and Retail outlets (T&C Applied)
• Employee discount of 10% on promotional wines at our Retail outlets (T&C Applied).
• No MC Incentive (Up to $140/-) (T&C Applied)
• Leave Benefits
• Medical Consultation Fee Reimbursement (T&C Applied)
• Work Accident Coverage
Overseeing and organizing events (including in-house company and external corporate/private events) to enhance our company’s image, improve customer loyalty, enhance our brand-to-customer experience, and generate revenue. This includes budgeting and time management, and post-event reporting.
1. Events Management for corporate/private events
• To be the main point of contact for the clients
• Liaise with clients directly on requirements, objectives, and budgeting
• Execution of events and post event servicing
• Ensure paperwork is in order pre and post events.
• Follow up with clients on necessary documentation/contracts
2. Events Include:
• Thematic Wine Dinners
• Thematic Wine Tastings
• Thematic Wine & Food workshops
• Wine Fairs
• Corporate workshops & networking events
• Private workshops, events & weddings
1. Checking and processing of online/tele sales bulk and corporate orders.
• Follow up with Client to confirm orders.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty
• Maintain accurate records of transactions and sales reports
• Responsible for quotations and proposals
Other Tasks Include:
• Main liaison for requests of corporate purchases from existing/new corporate partners
• Vet events-related information in marketing materials
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the immediate manager or management.
About the Employer