Course Advisory Executive (5.5 day work week, 2 year contract renewable) [Expired]
- Paya Lebar - EW8|CC9
- Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 2500 / month
Weekdays: 1200hrs to 2030hrs (incl of1-hour dinner)
Sat: 0830hrs to 1330hrs
1. Understand and able to explain to enquiries on the policies, terms and conditions for all courses conducted by Institute of Adult Learning.
2. Attend to Walk-In learners and aspiring Adult Educators (AEs) on their queries relating to the courses and the conditions of being a AE in IAL respectively.
3. Collection of Payments:
a) Collection of payment(s), if any, via NETS and Credit Card machines.
b) Settlement of payments received by NETS and Credit Card machines.
c) Updating payments and handover the receipts to Finance for their processing.
4.. Ensure proper closure/follow-through of all queries submitted via emails, calls and website through the Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) system within the stipulated KPIs.
5. Preparation of Assessment Folders for the AEs:
a) Assist the AEs in retrieving the assessment folders.
b) Scan and update all assessment folders returned by the AEs.
6. Follow-through, update and proper closure on all Credit Exemptions requests and PSEA Forms.
Skills and Competencies:
1. Confident and comfortable working with IT systems; emails, training management system, and customer relation system.
2. Competent in using MS Words and Excel for reports generation.
3. Requires logical and analytical thinking.
4. Good communication skills.
2. Able to work well in a team
1. NITEC/Diploma and above
2. Good command of English language; spoken and written (English language is the main language used in communication with the public and learners.)
3. Prior experience in similar industries preferred.
2 year contract (renewable) with benefits
About the Employer