Sales & Marketing Manager [Expired]
- Tai Seng - CC11
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 4000 / month
This role is required to structure and lead the implementation of our sales strategy to hotels, restaurants, distributors and other key accounts.
The candidate will prioritise sales channels, manage relationship, customer satisfaction and sales growth of assigned accounts. The candidate will also actively seek new sales revenue through acquisition of new channels & accounts via various means (eg. networking and cold-calling).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop sound and long-term relationship with key influencers of key accounts with regular visits and engagement
• Strategize growth of sales base with a clear goal on generating revenue
• Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities, monitor competitors’ activities and use such information when developing strategies
• Prepare and present the company’s range of product offerings & services, as well as co-creating new products that will meet customer’s needs and generating sales & profits.
• Generate sales quotes, sales proposals, managing hotel tenders and event sales
• Perform price negotiation with customers based on the established Company’s guidelines
• Perform forecasting to ensure availability of stocks
• Liaise closely and promptly, and to provide excellent service and support to customer’s requests, complaints and enquiries
• Work closely with internal teams ensuring all logistics and operations aspects are met for the customers.
• Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing
• Displays a flexible ‘can do’ approach which contributes to the success of the Company
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the sales, preferably in the F&B or FMCG industry, and proven relevant track record of outstanding sales performance
• Proven track record to initiate and develop a sales strategy to key accounts
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Singaporean only
About the Employer