Customer Service Specialist (Logistics) @ Changi (5-day work week) [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
$ 3000 / month
• Updating and entering in all information in the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• To ensure all customers’ queries and complaints are investigated and resolved with Operations Teams and/or Customers, and to escalate to their immediate Superior for assistance and advice if unable to resolve the issues
• Export process - warehouse picking/packing, booking with carriers, DG packing, fumigation, collection, documentation.
• Import process - clearance from terminal, warehouse receiving, consolidate delivery onboard vessel.
• Communicating with inter offices, customers, warehouse, carriers, transporters and 3rd party vendors.
• Ensure daily, weekly, monthly reports are up-to-date and provided to Department Head on a timely basis.
• Communicate discrepancies/issues to team supervisor/manager when necessary
• To assist direct superior with any special projects assigned and provide backup to other CS team when necessary
• Making sure that workplace safety rules & policy are being followed
• Ensure all customers' standard operating procedures are followed and updated
• To perform Data Entry, Job Creation, Billing, General Administrative or any Ad-hoc duties/tasks assigned
About the Employer