Sous Chef (with Tempura Experience) (Only Singaporeans) [Expired]
- Farrer Road - CC20
- Full Time
$ 4800 / month
· Assists in scheduling and coordination of work for chef de partie and other kitchen staff in the absence of the Executive Chef.
· Verifies the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
· Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
· Enforces controls to minimize food and supply waste and pilferage.
· Execute and maintain standard recipes, cooking techniques and presentation to assure consistency of quality and costs.
· Co-prepares annual, monthly and weekly budget for food, labor and other costs.
· Cooks or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
· Work hand in hand with restaurant managers to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests.
About the Employer