Service Leader (Japanese restaurant) - Only Singaporeans [Expired]
- Farrer Road - CC20
- Full Time
$ 2800 / month
- Reports to the Restaurant Manager
- Receive and greet guests followed by seating them accordingly.
- Maintain communication with/supports the Restaurant Manager and the GMs.
- Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
- Takes immediate action to resolve all complaints and issues.
- Manage the guest reservation system alongside with reservation staff.
- Adhere and enforce all restaurant rules, regulations and policies.
- In the absence of assistant or the Restaurant manager, he may serve as Manager on duty and handles opening or closing procedures.
- Conduct daily line-up with dining room staff for briefing and debriefing.
- Supervises the dining room staff and maintain uniform and service standards.
- Ensure side work is completed everyday and dining room supplies are stocked.
- Review daily specials, stations and other applicable announcements.
- Train new-hires in service standards, menu items, use of POS system and up- selling.
- Review daily and weekly events with the Restaurant Manager.
About the Employer