Senior / Front Office Executive # 4 / 5 Days Work Week
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2900 / month
- Executes all duties related to the Hotel’s front office operations, such as registration of guests during check-in, checking/verifying guests' particulars, updating of room status, departure calls/checks etc.
- Cashiering duties (compute and collect applicable rates from guests) including trial balance and shift closing
- Answering inquiries by guests (email/phone/at the counter) and render reasonable assistance/services within the expectations of keeping with excellent hospitality standards
- May be tasked to execute room checks, reservations and public area checks etc. as part of the Hotel’s effort to offer staffs more holistic training, towards possible promotion
- Execute all reasonable work processes as instructed by the Company / its Managers from time to time towards the smooth management / operations of the Hotel
- Minimum Secondary Education
- 3 years of hotel front desk working experiences will be added advantage. Candidates with no related experience will also be considered as on- the-job training will be provided
- Able to speak and understand English
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating shift (7am - 7pm & 7pm - 7am) and may be transfer to our other hotel branch if needed due to shortage of manpower.
- Independent and able to work under pressure
***Night Shift / Incentive + Meal Allowances***
***Various Hotel Branches that you can work in and gain experience***
***We value our people***
Interested candidates, submit your application to us today! All applications received will be treated in strictest confidence.
About the Employer