- Tampines - EW2
- Full Time
UP TO $ 3300
• Assist in implementing an efficient manpower roster and organize sufficient resources to handle business needs.
• Perform POS duties and ensure payment transactions and cash handling are done correctly.
• Ensure all team members understand the general set up of all work areas and adhere to uniform, punctuality, grooming, safety, security and hygiene requirements
• Ensure on-the-job training for staff to provide excellent standards of service and product quality knowledge
• Monitor customer feedback and discuss with service staff, chefs & baristas to ensure customer satisfactions are being met.
• Respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner to resolve issues.
• Provide operational assistance as required; such as admin, stock, customer service, etc.
• Check, maintain and replenish stock within company’s guidelines
• Perform any other duties as and when required by the Management.
• Singaporean and PR only.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ level education
• Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
• Able to work independently, lead and manage team members in a fast-paced environment
About the Employer