- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2400
- Conduct outreach to identify seniors within the allocated service clusters.
- Conduct/organise befriending visits to identified frail seniors in the community.
- Ensure referrals thru IRMS are attended to promptly by the team.
- Ensure the day to day running of our Active Aging Centres are done smoothly and adhering to all measures required by MOH.
- Assist to develop and plan outreach activities and engagement.
- Initiate, execute and manage the Active Ageing activities across our centres in Ghim Moh, Telok Blangah and future centres.
- Assist to formulate and execute plans to recruit, train and manage volunteers.
- Work closely with the senior care centre teams to ensure the smooth operation of the Alert Alarm System (AAS) at both centres.
- Ensuring timely and appropriate administration and documentation according to requirements, processes and regulations stipulated by MOH and -other relevant government bodies.
- Participate to meetings with external stakeholders & represent on behalf of the company’s services with confidence.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately with clients & business partners, always speaking with the understanding of tone and choice of words.
About the Employer