Part-time Facilities Technician [Expired]
- Choa Chu Kang - NS4
- Part Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 15 / hour
1. Conducts checks, servicing and preventive maintenance to the air-conditioning system, electrical, plumbing installation and building services of the Club.
2. Tests pools’ chemical dosage level, services and maintain the filtration system and pools, calibrates metering pumps and submits water sample for testing following the Authority’s requirements.
3. Collects operations data and maintain records of all completed maintenance works daily.
4. Inspects, checks and tests all safety devices and features.
5. Provides support to events and functions by setting up and operating technical equipment e.g. audio-visual equipment, sound system, P.A. system, performance stage and dance floor.
6. Attends to all breakdown calls and provides front line maintenance support.
7. Ensures smooth operation of steam bath, sauna facilities, compressed air system through regular inspection and servicing.
8. Conduct daily recordings and logging of utilities meters.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
• Completed Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing or Building Maintenance.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Able to work under pressure and long hours.
• Good understanding of Mechanical & Engineering (M&E) installation and facilities in the Club.
• Hardworking and responsive.
About the Employer