Pool Lifeguard [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- 5 Day Week
$ 2400 / month
We are hiring for our client in the Government industry, who is looking for a passionate Pool Lifeguard to join their growing team.
The scope of works for lifeguards shall include, but not be limited to the following:
• Oversee the safety of swimmers and prevent injury by providing supervision to the area at regular intervals (e.g. patrol around the pool), reacting immediately to any emergency and identify any possible signs of distress.
• Provide pool rescue in accordance with emergency procedures.
• Inform users when necessary to abide by the rules and regulations of the swimming complexes and as instructed e.g. senior lifeguard.
• Perform regular inspections of swimming pool environment and lifesaving equipment in the swimming complexes. The lifeguard shall immediately report and issues / unsafe conditions / defects and where required, record such information in the occurrence book for follow up / rectification.
• Advocate safety at swimming complexes such as by being part of the risk assessment team to be involved in the swimming complexes’ annual and/or periodic assessment efforts, including efforts to improve safety levels, such as conducting review of risk assessment plan where required, and promote use of PAR-Q.
• Conduct Water Sampling Tests and report results to appointed personnel.
• Be familiar with swimming complexes’ SOPs and adhere to requirements such as pool surveillance procedure, emergency action plans etc.
• Possess valid pool lifeguard qualification from Singapore Life Society or WSQ National Pool Life Guard Certification from SkillsFuture Singapore
• Possess valid First Aid and AED Certification throughout the contract period
• Pass yearly proficiency assessment
• Able to work on shifts, weekends & public holidays
EA License No: 11C3955
About the Employer