Ad-hoc Facilities Support Assistant [Expired]
- Yio Chu Kang - NS15
- Part Time
$ 9 / hour
Looking for a stress-free job to pass the time or to earn some extra for your leisure expenses, be it you being a retiree or a student, this is the ideal job for you! Apply now for a fun and vibrant work environment where work does not seems like work.
- Ensure opening / closing of facilities before and after use.
- Ensure facilities are set up and ready for use by respective users before each booking session.
- Conduct routine weekly checks of all facilities and equipment.
- Liaise with estate or relevant departments on any cleanliness or breakdown matters.
- Monitor the proper usage of facilities and equipment.
- Manage the booking of the facilities via the Facilities Booking System or the manual bookings.
- Conduct routine and schedule checks of all facilities and equipment.
- Manage an inventory of shared items/equipment for issuance/loan
- Provide logistical and first aid support when needed
- Abide with the Workplace and School Safety SOPs.
- Keep track of maintenance/repair works arising from the inspections
- Must be able to commit at least 3 days a week including 1 weekend
- Able to converse in English and use MS Office when needed
- Some light lifting and walking is required
- No relevant experience is required, on the job training is provided
- Only Singaporeans
Operational Days and Work Hours
Mondays to Fridays
Morning shift: 8.30am to 6.00pm /
Afternoon shift: 12.30pm to 10.00pm
Morning shift: 8.30am to 2.30pm /
Afternoon shift: 1.30pm to 7.30pm
About the Employer