Star Guide [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
• Oversee performers during sets to ensure their safety and well-being.
• Deliver exceptional guest experience by assisting guests with park information.
• Support Star Guide Supervisors and Stage Managers with daily venue management and coordination.
• Coach new team members on standard procedures and guidelines.
• Assist in the dressing up/down of performers, ensuring that the characters’ appearance adheres to IP standards.
• Diploma or relevant WSQ equivalent certification.
• Minimum two years of experience in the service industry.
• Those without prior experience is welcome to apply.
• Able to perform shift work, and willing to work during evenings, weekends and public holidays.
(Salary ranges from $2,000 to $3,000, commensurate with skills and experience)
About the Employer