Costume Technician [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
• Repair and modify costumes, props and accessories to maintain the production quality of shows.
• Provide team members with accurate information to facilitate proper maintenance and service decisions.
• Coach team members in equipment operations, dressing and handling.
• Assist Costume Manager in planning small-scale shows or events.
• Diploma or equivalent trade certification preferred.
• Minimum two years of related experience in the following industries is preferred: theatrical, film or television or theme park.
• Good knowledge of backstage etiquette, good painting techniques and carpentry skills.
• Able to perform shift work, and willing to work during evenings, weekends and public holidays.
(Salary ranges from $2,000 to $3,000, commensurate with skills and experience).
About the Employer