Customer Service Officer (Shift hours) [Expired]
- Bedok - EW5
- Full Time
$ 3000 / month
• Attend to phone-in enquires and/or emails and correspondences from the Public.
• Resolve enquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
• Provide constructive feedbacks on tool, resources, procedures and guideline to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
• Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedure.
• Handling and managing of escalation issues in a proficient manner.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who we are looking for:
● Candidate must possess at least a GCE ‘O’ Level or Diploma in any field
● Preferably with 2 years of working experience in customer service / contact centre setting in the related field is ideal for this position.
● Possesses strong time management skills and is motivated to exceed expectations.
● Proficient in MS Office applications with excellent keyboard skills
● Possesses good telephone manners with clear speaking voice
● Team player who is able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market
- Requires 24/7 support
- 10 hours shift (rotating shift from Mondays to Sundays including Public Holiday (1 weekday off, 1 weekend off))
- 12 hours shift (rotating shift from Mondays to Sundays including Public Holiday (4 days work and 3 days off))
About the Employer