- Bedok - EW5
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 1750 / month
The Warehouse Inspector works in the Distribution Centre and will be responsible for all quality and productivity.
Key performance areas
• Inspection of outgoing product to customers. This includes visual and measurement.
• Operation of the Laser engraving equipment which requires government certification. Company will provide training.
• Inspection of returned product
• Location Maintenance.
• Undertake other tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Minimum PSLE qualification
• Must be able to work within a team and support all team efforts to achieve warehouse targets
• Able to communicate in simple English
• Working hours:
o Monday to Friday, including public holidays (Extra pay for working on public holiday)
o 8:30 am to 6:00pm
• Experience with Inspection activities will be added advantage
• Company transport provided at several designated locations.
• Entitled to meal allowance for each working day.
• Quarterly bonus upon confirmation – Up to 1 month bonus every quarter (Up to 4 months bonus a year)
• Entitled to flexi benefits upon confirmation.
• Entitled to Public Holiday off as planned by the Operation.
• On Job Training will be provided.
• Air-con, safe and clean environment.
About the Employer