IKEA Alexandra - Supply Chain Specialist [Expired]
- Redhill - EW18
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3800 / month
· Safeguard availability through monitoring replenishment parameters for new products (NEWS), running range and discontinued (UTG) articles and support the store with coaching and education.
· Monitor shortages and coach the store with their working routines and support with order creation and, together with supply partners, improve the replenishment set up.
· Support the store with the build-up of needed stock prior to peak sales periods and the assessment of supply constraints in order to ensure full availability for customers.
· Ensure a timely and efficient replenishment for rebuilding your stores in co-operation with supply chain partners.
· Support the Retail Flow and Capacity Specialist in analysing the potential for changing optimal replenishment solutions for high-volume articles, including the execution of a smooth switch.
· Monitor the stock structure of your store in maintaining a healthy level of stock structure (discontinued articles, overstock and concrete).
· Provide availability analysis to support your stores in ensuring availability at the lowest possible cost.
· Work closely with sales leaders to ensure the accurate forecasting - operational forecast vs tactical forecast and actual sales.
· You have experience of working in a fast-paced retail and logistic environment.
· Understand forecasting and how it influences both sales and cost performance and follow up on the results of the stock structure KPIs.
· Know how to analyse current business situation, including store capacity and goods flow operations, and can formulate appropriate actions to continually improve the result.
About the Employer