Purchasing Executive (Tuas / Monday-Friday / UP $3.5k / Transport Provided) #seniorswelcome [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3500 / month
Salary: Up to $3.5k (Depends on experience)
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 7.45am to 4.15pm
Knowledge in ERP system will be an advantage.
• Assist in planning, purchasing and organizing the distribution of products/materials
• Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Ensure quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items with suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered on time
• Monitor and coordinate with forwarders for incoming shipments
• Any other adhoc duties as assigned
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may send your application and resume in MS Words format to click for email
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
JESLYN KOH CHAI LING
Registration Number: R21101125
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
EA License No: 06C2859
About the Employer