LOGISTICS CLERK | ADMIN | COORDINATOR | 5 DAYS WEEK | TRAINING PROVIDED
- Bedok - EW5
- Full Time, Contract
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2000 / month
8 am - 5 pm
1 year contract position with high chance of conversion to permanent staff
• Use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting on shipping and
• Follow ATA 300 shipping practices and procedures, transportations schedules (including counter-to-counter) and other requirements.
• Process customer repair returns and prepares outgoing goods for shipment.
• (Un)pack or (Un)wrap IFE products, repair parts and assemblies, supplies and equipment. Verify quantity, weight and conformance of materials with customer requirements.
• Process airway bills, freight bills, pack sheets and other customer specific documentation.
• Report materials shipped and airway bills of lading; post weight and shipping charges, perform receipt inspections and routes material to and from
- knowledge of international shipping and INCO ( International Commercial ) Terms terms will be advantageous.
- Able to follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answer can be readily obtained.
- Able to learn, identify, and communicate ideas for process improvements.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
About the Employer