Kitchen Assistant [Expired]
- Woodlands North - TE1
- Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 3000 / month
Full time / Permanent
Working days & hours: Only 5.5 work week / Wednesday to Monday (Closed on Monday half day & Tuesday full day) 8.30am to 2.30pm & 4.30pm to 9.30pm
• Assist in day-to-day operations of the kitchen area including preparing the work stations, preparing ingredients for the cooks.
• Ensures high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
• Keep the cooking area and equipment clean & hygienic
• Guarantees that food storage at station is tidy and well maintained
• Assist in food preparation (washing, peeling, chopping and cutting)
• Packing take-out orders as needed.
• Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards
• Other duties as and when assigned by Executive Chef
• Fresh grads / candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
• With or without experience and willing to learn are most welcome
• Has an interest in Japanese cuisine and cooking
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality & a fast learner
• Independent, self-initiated, and able to work in a team environment
• Passionate, cheerful, and positive, service oriented and an excellent team player
• Candidates with food hygiene cert will be an advantage / if not will facilitate on training
• Candidates with relevant working experience in the F&B industry is a plus
If interested can also whatsapp to click for phone number