#Welcome Bonus (up to $500) - Part Time Retail Assistant (Lottery) - Harbourfront (FROM $9.75) [Expired]
- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Part Time
- 4 Day Week
$ 9.8 / month
- Responsible for selling 4D/ Toto and providing good customer service to customers, help out with Retail Assistant duties such as stacking, displaying and replenishment of products on the shelves, as well as monitoring expiry dates and shelf lives of products if required.
- To assist in the loading and unloading of goods, maintain neat and systematic storing of products.
- Perform daily housekeeping.
- Perform cashiering duties.
- Other duties as assigned (if any)
- Above minimum legal age of 21 years old for handling the sale and supply of tobacco and alcohol products
- Able to speak English to service English speaking customers
- Able to carry heavy loads and stand long hours
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Able to work rotating shifts
Work Shift Timings:
- Morning Shift - 8am - 4pm
- Afternoon Shift - 11am - 7pm
- Islandwide locations to choose from
- Various types of bonuses
- Flexible benefits
- Staff Rebates
- Career progression
- Training opportunities
Come join our Fairmily & be eligible to receive a Welcome Bonus (Full-timer: $1,000 / Part-timer: $500)!
*Terms & conditions apply
*Applicable to Singaporeans / Singapore PRs who are hired before 31 Dec 2022 and for selected roles only
Join us on Telegram @ FPG TA t.me/ntucfairpriceta for the latest job vacancies!
The Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) is a tripartite initiative of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) set up since 2007 providing career support services to Singaporeans/PRs through job-matching, career guidance and skills upgrading services. You may receive emails from e2i to provide you with employment assistance, career coaching, job/training opportunities. e2i career support services are complimentary for Singaporeans/PRs. By applying via this job advertisement, you consent to e2i PDPA (https://e2i.com.sg/pdpa/)
About the Employer