Mail Ambassador (Class 2B License)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
UP TO $ 2350
We deliver 3 million mail items across the island every single day and our dedicated teams make this possible. Join us as a Mail Ambassador and help us shape the new postal network.
The Mail Ambassador (MA) will be responsible for the collection and/or delivery of letters and documents to customers in a timely manner.
MA duties will include:
• Performing general sorting, beat sorting and setting of mail items
• Delivering mail items, including but not limited to letters, packets and parcels in assigned locations.
• Recording and compiling statistics relating to mail traffic, when required
• Performing any other duties as and when assigned by the Supervisor
• Only Singaporeans
• Possess a valid Class 2B license
• Proficient in using smartphone and in-house APP
• Required to handle heavy letters and parcels ranging from 10-30kg
• Prior delivery and customer service experience will be an advantage
• Work hours are Mon-Fri 7am-5pm
About the Employer