HR Executive (Generalist)
- Tai Seng - CC11
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3300 / month
1. Full spectrum of Human Resource functions particularly in payroll, recruitment, and administration
2. Ensure compliance with employment laws, and handle work pass application/renewal/cancellation
3. Process submission of IR8A, IR21, Work Injury, CPF and Government grant claims
4. Take charge of employee activities arrangement
5. Coordinate mid-year/annual performance reviews and reports
6. Develop, manage, and implement HR Policies & Procedures
7. Work with Department Managers on All HR-related matters
8. Take charge of the company safety management measure system
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field. HR-related course is an advantage
• Well-versed and always be updated in employment act regulations and legislations including statutory requirements
• Good Interpersonal Skills, HR Generalist, Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Good Knowledge of Local Employment Laws and HR Practices
• Hands-on experience in HRIS (Whyze) is preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of HR generalist role (including full cycle payroll) in F&B environment is preferred
Submit your updated resume to click for email . Please state your last drawn, reason for leaving, notice period and salary expectation in MS Word or PDF format
* No agent please.
** Foreigner need not apply.
About the Employer