Contract - Operation Associate (Marketplace) - West [Expired]
- Joo Koon - EW29
- Part Time, Contract
- 5 Day Week
$ 1890 / month
- Manage the execution of FairPrice Marketplace day-to-day operations Ensure timely fulfilment of Marketplace orders by working closely with Fulfilment Center and logistics stakeholders
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (Warehouse, First Mile Transporters, Business Partners, Clients etc.) to improve workflow, address operational issues and set up new processes for new business needs and scalability
- Create documentation of manuals and SOPs for new initiatives Respond to queries and issues related to handling of Marketplace Products (including damages, returns, quality issues) that would result in a failed fulfilment
- Manage business partners’ disputes arising from day-to-day operations
- Maintain a log of deductions/fines and ad hoc charges/credit notes with consistent contractual compliance for Transport service provisions
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across Marketplace operations.
- Provides administrative support for other operations related task
- Outstanding business analytics skills including knowledge of Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and interest in driving business improvements through team leadership, data-driven decision making, and end-to-end project management.
- Able to work closely with various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Motivated, meticulous and results oriented.
- Working hour: 9am - 6pm
- 5 days/week (Hybrid Working)
About the Employer