Part-time (P/T) Swimming (Swim) Aquatics Teacher/coach/instructor
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 50 / hour
Our minimum criteria will be as follows:
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Able to swim
- Open to not certified or trained swim teachers
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE 'O' Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above
- Salary range $20 - $50 per hour
- Able to commit both weekends minimum at 3 hours each
- Plan, organize, and conduct swim programmes and events for students including promotion of events and other after event activity.
- Maintain records and attendance of students.
- Conduct assessments for all respective students.
- Understand the school syllabus and uphold a high level of teaching standard in compliance with the school’s directive.
- Ensure safety of all students directly under the care of the school.
- Manage and enforce the school syllabus and high teaching quality.
- Understand, operate, and maintain the school’s CRM system.
- Handle front desk communication.
The personalities we are looking at:
- Patience, cheerful, loud and bubbly
- Positive attitude and maintains good relation with students and parents
- Passion and love for babies, toddlers and children
- Able to react during emergency and flexible working attitude
About the Employer