- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3000 / month
• Attend to patients courteously upholding quality service standard
• Perform triage and registration
• Responsible for front-desk duties such as, appointments, billing and payment collection, handle enquiries (email/phone/walk-in)
• Ensure availability and operation of the necessary equipment (e.g. NETS/credit card, etc), supplies (e.g. medication, masks, stationery), and systems.
• Perform insurance/medisave claims submission and verification of particulars and limits in various claims portal
• Chaperone doctor for patient examination
• Assist to prepare and dispense medication
• Top up medications and assist in stock taking as required
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the clinic facilities, including regular wipe down/cleaning.
• Render quality nursing care to patients according to the patient according to their needs.
• Assist doctors to carry out clinical/medical procedure such as venepunctures, dressings, suturing, removal of stitches and etc
• Any other duties as required
• Minimum GCE N / 'O' level, NITEC in Nursing or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Operations
• Experience in healthcare setting and able to perform Phlebotomy would be an advantage
• Enrolled nurses may be considered.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good customer-service mindset.
• Passionate to learn and work in the Healthcare sector