Chefs with opportunity to work in USA [Expired]
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
$ 3200 / month
To ensure success you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. The Chef shall work with/report directly to the COO. Salary is indicative and shall be discussed based on job experience
• Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
• Coordinating various tasks.
• Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
• Review staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
• Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
• Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and procurement.
• Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
• Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
• Graduated from culinary education.
• Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
• Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering, costing and inventory.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Available to work, shifts, after hours, weekends & public holidays.
• Work in USA, Pennslyvania
• Minimum 3 years as a kitchen manager
• 8-hour shifts
• Shift work
• Work-Life Balance Culture
• Café / casual diners
• Production kitchen
Ability to commute/relocate:
• To USA
About the Employer