Team Leader (Seafood Night Buying Team) [Expired]
- Yio Chu Kang - NS15
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
Deployed at our Fresh Food Distribution Centre, you will be responsible for fulfilling the daily fresh fish and seafood orders from stores:
- Responsible for securing supply and order distribution from/to approved list of suppliers.
- Lead and provide support in the administrative and operation of the JFP night buying team.
- Perform quantity and quality checks on goods
- Ensure accurate inventory record for receiving and distribution purposes
- Maintain good records keeping
- Candidates with fish and seafood buying experience or have dealt with fish and seafood before
- Willing to work night shift (overnight shift)
- Willing to work in enviroment that deals with fish and seafood
- Must be a team player and able to multi-task
- Meticulous and proficient with Microsoft Office application
- Working location: 680 Upper Thomson Road
- Working days: Tuesday to Sunday (Monday Off Day), 11pm-7am
The Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) is a tripartite initiative of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) set up since 2007 providing career support services to Singaporeans/PRs through job-matching, career guidance and skills upgrading services. You may receive emails from e2i to provide you with employment assistance, career coaching, job/training opportunities. e2i career support services are complimentary for Singaporeans/PRs. By applying via this job advertisement, you consent to e2i PDPA (https://e2i.com.sg/pdpa/).
About the Employer