- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2100 / month
• Serve walk-in customer enquiries/ feedback sincerely and efficiently.
• Recommend customers suitable solutions from our suite of postal products & services. Offer delivery options best suited for our customers’ needs with respect to service delivery schedules. Where applicable, share with customers that postal articles/ packages are subjected to customs clearance and inspection by government authorities of the destination countries.
• Ensure that all necessary documents for mail posting are in order to meet the airline and custom
• Receive & process inbound/outbound transactions promptly: Postal packages, Parcels, Letters, Tracked Package, Basic Package, Registered Service & SpeedPost Services.
• Handle parcels & letters over the counter
• Execute timely dispatch of outbound items under Tracked Package, Basic Package, Registered
Service & SpeedPost for Postman collection.
• Cashiering duties
• Provide customer feedback to HQ promptly and follow-through for customers, if required.
• Replenish stocks/shipping supplies whenever it is low.
(B) Government Agencies & Other Business Transactions
• Handle and process of all customers’ applications/ bill payments with accuracy and timeliness.
• Issue ICA documents with care and accuracy.
• Maintain proper filing and documentation (PDPA).
• Share with customers our lifestyle service offerings at POs: e.g Banking and Financial Services, Retail and Philatelic products, Bill Payment and Government Services.
• Meet KPI standards set.
• Checking and balancing of cash/stocks under custody.
• Safe keeping of cash/stocks holdings, mail items, security items such as date stamps, office keys, clip seals and number labels etc.
• Proper maintenance of computer terminals and office equipment.
• Preparation of statistics of counter transactions.
• To be deployed to other branches as and when assigned.
• Assume and perform other duties/ roles as assigned.
About the Employer