Procurement Executive or Assistant Manager ($2,000 - $3,500) [Expired]
- Tai Seng - CC11
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
• Source and liaise with existing or potential suppliers.
• Negotiate pricing, payment terms, contract terms and delivery matters with suppliers.
• Evaluate and review suppliers’ performance based on their price competitiveness, quality, service and distribution capabilities.
• Investigate and manage any quality or operational issues with suppliers.
• Manage procurement system efficiently, and ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Manage cost, stock take, usage and inventory control.
• Support Operations with logistic arrangements
• Handle stock when received and keep storerooms clean and tidy
• Issuance of stock and ensure smooth logistic operations.
• Liaise with relevant department managers for items required to purchase
• Prepare monthly analysis reports, purchases, cost and sales report.
• Take on other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
• Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in purchasing in the F&B industry, with hands-on experience with inventory management system
• A food service background will be helpful
• Able to carry 20kg of stock.
• Immediate vacancy
About the Employer