Outbound Survey Interviewer needed | $3,000 Island wide | Government Sector [Expired]
- Clarke Quay - NE5
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
Working hours: 5 days work per week Monday – Sunday (Based on duty roster) [Up to 44 hours per week]
Work location: Island wide
*Able to start work immediately or within 1 month notice period
*Selected candidates are required to complete the training course and passed the tests based on the given criteria.
• Conduct survey interviews via outbound calls and field visits to collect timely and reliable data for national statistical information.
• Reach out to the respondents to assist them to complete the survey.
• Schedule interview appointments with respondents.
• Compile, record, input survey returns and data accurately into the system.
• Conduct verification to ensure completeness and accuracy of data collected.
• Identify and resolve inconsistencies in responses by means of appropriate questioning and explanation.
• Explain survey objectives to respondent.
• Interpret survey questions to help respondents’ comprehension.
• Respond to queries from respondents in a professional manner.
• Ensure that the given KPI are being met based on the project timeline.
• Provide status report to the supervisor.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) preferred.
• Willing and able to persuade respondents to participate in surveys.
• Excellent customer service skills - Focus on quality and customer service.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Able to work in high pressure, stressful situations.
• Solid time management skills.
• Team player.
EA License No: 01C4394
About the Employer