- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
• Conduct telesales activities professionally, respond to customer queries and facilitate resolution of problems while anticipating customers’ needs.
• Responsible for the accuracy and completion of enrolment forms and other customer related materials/collaterals (referral forms, GIRO) for submission.
• Adherence to established corporate policy procedures and guidelines.
• Work closely with the Team Leader to develop and implement sales and service strategies to achieve (or exceed) committed targets in the relevant products, through telesales calls.
• Equivalent with sales/ telesales/customer services experiences.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team player and a self-motivated individual.
• Sales driven and providing excellent customer service.
• Commitment to quality in performing required tasks in a timely manner.
EA License No: 05C3451
EA Personnel No: R21101873
EA Personnel Name: Zelene Zhang
About the Employer