Cashier/ Server (Pub Environment) - Full Time [Expired]
- Clarke Quay - NE5
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
$ 1700 / month
• Under the supervision of the food service manager, the cashier is responsible for operating the POS/Cash register in dining service area to ensure accurate commerce and a smooth flow of customer traffic.
• To provide good service and priority to our customers.
• To assist the Superior/ Manager of the restaurant.
• To diligently participate in all kinds of Ad-Hoc Projects the Company may undertake from time to time, i.e. Mid-Autumn Festival and Lunar New Year etc...
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior
• Strictly for Singaporeans/ Singapore PR/ LTVP/ DP Holders ONLY
• At least 1 years of Service Crew experience
• No experience are welcome too
• Able to speak and understand English & Mandarin is a must to liaise with clients and associates
• Pleasant & cheerful personality
• Positive attitude with a commitment to serve
• Keen to learn
• Willing to work on split shift, weekends and public holidays
• Learn and develop skills for the management positions of the company
Another alternative is you may walk-in our Outlet for an interview from Sunday to Thursday, from 4.00pm to 6.30pm. Please request for interview address via sms to 9047 8666.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest!
About the Employer