- City Hall - EW13|NS25
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 3000 / month
· Possesses thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
· Analyze clients’ needs and recommend suitable solutions.
· Attends to all call-in, walk-in and online enquiries within 1 working day.
· Logs and updates all enquiries accurately on CRM platform.
· Performs follow-ups promptly and schedules appointments actively.
· Communicates with clients in a professional manner.
· Responds tactfully to difficult questions and issues.
· Meets sales performance benchmarks consistently.
· Assists the marketing team with events and promotions.
· Identifies up-sale and cross-sale opportunities and acts appropriately.
Customer Service (10%)
· Creates a warm and inviting environment for clients by maintaining a cheerful and positive demeanor.
· Renders assistance in a timely and helpful manner.
· Solicits feedback from clients and updates relevant HODs.
· Handles complaints correctly and maturely.
· Aims to make each client an ambassador for the company.
Routine Administrative Tasks (10%)
· Manages client appointments, student information, training schedules and classroom assignment accurately.
· Files forms and prepares reports in a systematic and timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years of consumer sales (B2C) experience
- Entry Level with leadership / community service experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Committed to meeting targets and learning
- Able to work both independently and as a team
Interested applicants, please apply with an updated CV, including information on current and expected salaries and availability, email to click for email . The successful applicant can look forward to a great working environment in the heart of the city.
About the Employer