HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Paya Lebar - EW8|CC9
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 4500 / month
- Full spectrum of Human Resource function
- Experienced in local employment or
- Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Review and propose changes/improvement to HR policies and processes, to align to requirements of MOM( and all
other Authorities) & best practices within the industry. HR policies must be kept in-line with the changing socio- legal
- Manage a team to ensure the orderly and proper conduct of HR processes, such as hiring, contracting, confirming and termination/dismissal
- Proposed/set up methodologies or design appropriate KPls for assessing team members from various departments
- Proposed/set up a Training Structure/Framework to facilitate & manage appropriate staff training/development
About the Employer