- Queenstown - EW19
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 3000 / month
• Generate leads and prospective new customers through cold calling, referrals.
• Acquire new customers and achieve monthly growth targets.
• Retain existing customers and increase per-customer sales by providing follow-up service, introducing new products, providing recommendations and be main point-of-contact between customer and company.
• Prepare sales performance and analysis.
• Handling sales administrative duties.
• Participate in events within the organisation.
Preferably in F& B with some knowledge on Japanese spirits; liquors & Food preparations.
Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with customers.
Able to work as a team and self-motivated.
Strong communication & Positive learning attitude.
Comfortable to work during PH/ Weekends.
Minimum 2 years working experience in Food/ Beverages Alcohol related sales preferred.
What we offer:
Orientation & Training provided
Provide mentorship guidance to assure success
Working with team in cohesive environment
Opportunity for Career Advancement
About the Employer