Junior Sous Chef
- Orchard - NS22
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
$ 2500 / month
We now have a vacancy for the Junior Sous Chef post.
The Junior Sous Chef will oversee and direct all aspects of kitchen operations, and provide functional assistance and direction. This position reports to the Senior Chef and has a Chef De Partie and Commis Cook under his/her charge.
- Create new dishes and menus
- Create cost-efficient weekly rosters
- Maintain and raise profit margins
- Maintain and control stock inventories
- Liaise with food suppliers and procurement department to ensure purchases come within budget
- Manage workplace safety and health system
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
- Required skills: Communication, Thoroughness, Cost Analysis, Computer Skills, Leadership
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Meals provided
- Monthly incentives
- Annual performance bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.