- HarbourFront - NE1|CC29
- Full Time
$ 1500 / month
• To handle counter duties at pass office during office hours. This includes handling application of RWS ID pass request by RWS staffs/contractors, checking of exemption from levy payment application, lost and found passes etc.
• Ensure pass office operations and procedures are carried out according to requirements set by authority regulations and RWS security protection plan requirements.
• Assigning of door access and encoding of RWS ID pass upon request with proper documents.
• Encoding of finger prints (for biometrics reader) for team members and encoding of perks for senior management.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with good administration skills
• Able to perform shift work, including weekends and public holidays
• Meticulous and organised
• Proficient in MS Office applications
About the Employer