Concierge / Receptionist (With Front Office Guest Services Experience)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
- Conduct a professional and friendly customer service to ensure to answer customer and occupant queries around general Client information such as internal departments, locations / way finding and contact and timings of spaces within the building;
- To assist with functions / events, to ensure visitors expectations are met and exceeded prior to, during and assist to gather post event feedback.
- Ensure that the Reception area is clean, clear from health & safety hazards and the desk and team look professional and in accordance grooming standards
- Assist to manage lost & found
- Answer the telephone in a professional defined manner
- Know key transport routes to major locations including the other Client sites, the airport and key areas around Singapore.
- Assisting with taxi bookings or providing shuttle bus info
- Coordinate with external vendors to be able to propose interesting campaigns/events and/or roadshows that will be of benefit to Client staff and their visitors
- Ensure these customers arrival and welcome is professional and their first entry point is engaging
- Assist with Visitor and Resident data collection and updating of relevant databases.
- Manage stationary and pantry inventory and replenishment
- Manage all meeting room (2 rooms) bookings
- Create reports based on visitor numbers and provide analysis of results. From the trends, create experiences and/or process improvements on a continuous basis
- Minimum three years’ experience in reception in a hospitality and/or corporate environment required;
- Must present a professional and friendly image
- Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service;
- Ability to confidently interact with all levels of the organisation from CEO to cleaning contractors;
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and conflicting priorities; multi-tasking skills are key
- Proven ability to manage complex operational matters on a daily basis
About the Employer