[GOV] RISK MANAGEMENT MANAGER (CENTRAL/6 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- Novena - NS20
- 5 Day Week
• Perform assessment of Board’s risks, measurements and treatments, within the Enterprise Risk Management framework
• Assist in the implementation of risk culture programme, conduct risk workshops, roadshow and training to raise risk awareness
• Conduct project risk assessments
• Prepare risk reports
• Provide secretariat support to Risk Management Committee
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed
• Possess a degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in risk management or risk consulting
• Preferably with relevant professional qualifications eg Certified Professional Risk Manager
• Possess critical thinking, complex problem-solving skills and has a strong risk and control mindset
• A self-starter and team player with strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within an organization.
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives.
• Has strong report writing, interpersonal and presentation skills
About the Employer