- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 2750 / month
• Degree in Physiotherapy and registered with the Singapore Allied Health Professional Council
• Assess, evaluate and identify rehabilitation needs of residents; formulate/develop and implement appropriate individualised physiotherapy programmes to facilitate, restore, improve or maintain movement/function.
• Maintain good communication and liaise with various disciplines involved in the rehabilitation process and refer residents to respective professionals for consultation and appropriate intervention.
• Guide, supervise and train physiotherapy students, therapist assistants, caregivers and volunteers on their performance of duties and implementation of programmes, to ensure safe and effective treatment of residents.
• Ensure that proper documentation is made for all treatment rendered to residents.
Mon to Fri: 8:30 am-6.00pm
• Bukit Batok Care Home
• Pearl's Hill Care Home
• Tampines Care Home
• Woodlands Care Home
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, an online virtual interview will be held from 6 to 09 April 2020!
About the Employer