- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
$ 1500 / month
• No experience needed, training will be provided
• Good team player who is caring and with a passion to serve seniors
• Able to speak one or more dialects will be of advantage
• Assist and participate in activities and function in the center.
• Assist the elderly in meeting their basic hygiene needs and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in a safe and comfortable manner.
• ADLs includes feeding, mobility and transfer, fall prevention, toileting and diaper changing.
• Guide / supervise and engage elderly during activities.
Subject to Rostering
• 7.30 am - 5 pm
• 8 am - 5.30 pm
• 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
• 9 am - 6 pm
5 day work week
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, an online virtual interview will be held from 06th April to 09th April 2020!
About the Employer