- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 2680
• Assess, evaluate, plan and treat residents with a variety of disabilities for optimal care
• Assist to conduct quality improvement/research projects.
• Conduct training for therapists, support staff and other health care professionals.
• Assist to collate statistics to monitor performance of staff and services
• Ensure that staffs comply with clinical protocols and service standards.
• Contribute towards increased profile of the department and profession through inter-department interactions.
• Foster open communication between staff for better understanding.
• Diploma / Degree in related discipline
Basic Salary: $2680-$4000
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, a virtual interview will be held from 06th April to 09th April 2020!
About the Employer