Senior Team Lead
- Ubi - DT27
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 1650 / month
• Diploma in any discipline
• Be proficient in English and Mandarin
• Be proficient in computer applications such Microsoft Office
• Experience working in Eldercare/Healthcare Sector is an added advantage
• Relevant experience with at least 3 years of leadership with a team is an added advantage
• Oversee the manpower allocation of Home Personal Care (HPC) assignments to Care Associates (CA).
• Provide supervision to CA and work closely with the nursing team on their skill competency in ensuring the service quality outcome rendered to clients is met.
• Ensure the staff utilisation of the care associates to be maintained at 90%
• To be involved in regular programme development and evaluation in order to meet the needs of an evolving eldercare sector.
• To provide home personal care (HPC) services to client to assist them with their daily activities of living (Ad-hoc basis).
8.30am – 6pm, 5 day work week
Location: Ubi (Role requires traveling)
Basic Salary: $1,650-$2,200
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, an online virtual interview will be held from 06th April to 09th April 2020!
About the Employer