- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 1800 / month
• Assist Therapist in all activities of therapy treatment
• Transport residents safely to and from treatment areas, secure them into or onto therapy equipment.
• Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist residents in practicing exercises and functional activities, under direction of Therapist or medical staff.
• Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress, and report to Therapist for quality care improvement.
• Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of therapy area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
• Ensure adequate stock of resident supplies and expendables for the department
• Minimum WSQ Certificate / Advance Certificate in Therapy Services
• Literate in English
• Ability to speak a local dialect/language
• Possess computer skills
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, a virtual interview will be held from 06th April to 09th April 2020!
About the Employer