Junior/Resident Care Associate
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
FROM $ 1500 / month
• GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level with ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care)
• Preferably possess experience in household management and / or eldercare
• Must have patience and love working with seniors
• Required to perform 2 or 3 rotating shift hours and work on weekends / public holidays
• Daily work requires lifting, bending, standing and walking etc
• Provides companionship by actively listening to the residents’ wishes and concerns, and ensuring that measures are taken to keep them comfortable.
• He/She facilitates and supports all aspects of the residents’ daily lives, taking into consideration individual preferences.
• Part of a self-managed team, he/she is responsible for creating an environment that enhances residents’ quality of life.
Working Hours : 5 days’ work week (2-Rotating Shift)
1st shift : 7 am to 4.30 pm
2nd shift : 12 pm to 9.30 pm
Working Hours : 5 / 6 days’ work week (3-Rotating Shift)
1st shift : 7 am to 3.30 pm
2nd shift :1 pm to 9.30 pm
Night Shift : 9 pm to 8.00 am
Location : AMK / Bukit Batok
Basic Salary: $1500 - $1700
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, an online virtual interview will be held from 06 to 09 April 2020!
About the Employer