Palliative Care Nurse
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 4500 / month
• Registered Nurse with 5 years working experience in Oncology or Palliative Care
• Multi-tasker who is passionate about providing holistic care for patients in their home environment
• Highly independent and reliable, and able to make clinical judgements in a home-care setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable with interacting with people in all walks of life
• Coordinates and implements a care plan for the patients with life limiting illnesses referred to HCA
• Must have a strong base of knowledge to act both as a specialist and a generalist nurse and demonstrate ability to apply nursing theory into practice
• Works in collaboration with members of an interdisciplinary team in a setting which provides seamless medical and nursing care, pain and symptom management and compassionate support for their patients and families.
Working Hours: Mon- Fri (8.30 am – 5.30 pm)
Location: Boon Keng, Woodlands, Bedok, Hougang & Jurong
Basic Salary: $3000-$4500
***** SINGAPOREANS ONLY *****
This job is for Community Care Virtual Job Fair 2020.
If you are shortlisted, an online virtual interview will be held from 06 to 09 April 2020!
About the Employer