EHS Technician (chemical, WSH, Office hours) | West | S$3,100| contract, renewable
- Jurong East - EW24|NS1
UP TO $ 3500 / month
1. Responsible as EHS Department Document Controller to manage and control document and record related to EHS Department.
2. PPE Store & EHS Document Room Management. Procurement and inventory control for PPE and emergency rescue equipment. Assist EHS Manager in the budget forecast for PPE and emergency equipment.
3. Responsible as EHS Department Training Coordinator and assist EHS Officer in EHS related training. Assist EHS Manage in Training Management Programmes.
4. Assist EHS Officer/ Engineer to act as Deputy Secretary to write down minutes in EHS Committee meeting.
5. Assist Fire Safety Manager in Fire Safety Management including ERT SHED Management to maintain portable fire and emergency rescue/ containment equipment/ kit.
At least 3 years of related experience in chemical plant industries
Those currently pursuing WSQ Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety & Health are most welcome
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health
Familiar with latest Local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards
Experience is Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown
Able to interpret and understand piping and instrumentation (P&ID) diagrams
Diploma or possess the relevant certificates
Company bus from Jurong East
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to click for email
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be
updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Chen Hsiu-Wen
EA Personnel Reg. no.: R1980765
EA License No: 075C771
About the Employer